Anyone got a min to help me?

Options
This is for anyone who has some free time lol....I need an effective at home workout routine that doesnt require equipment or videos...Just using my own body weight...Anyone interested in making me a weekly routine? I am not looking for a handout, just completely clueless how to do this without the resources listed above...

I am 26

weight- 142

Height- 5'3"

lightly active

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Google "convict conditionning" or " you are your own gym"

Great body weight program.....good luck
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    look up body weight torch on youtube or google, you'll find tons of exercises and programs to suit your needs \m/
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    www.nerdfitness.com

lots of great body weight workouts.

Check out Stacy while you're there, maybe she will inspire you to lift more :D
  • Razz_Baby
    Razz_Baby Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I found some fun work outs on Pinterest. They had nice picture tutorials. I printed them off and hung them in my bedroom.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I found some fun work outs on Pinterest. They had nice picture tutorials. I printed them off and hung them in my bedroom.

Kama Sutra?
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    This is for anyone who has some free time lol....I need an effective at home workout routine that doesnt require equipment or videos...Just using my own body weight...Anyone interested in making me a weekly routine? I am not looking for a handout, just completely clueless how to do this without the resources listed above...

I am 26

weight- 142

Height- 5'3"

lightly active

There are lots of places to get good bodyweight information
    nerdfitness.com
    YAYOG
    Shot of adrenaline.net
    uniquebodyweight exercises

or a google search.
    Its hard for someone to give you specifics without knowing what you are capable of. Can you do a push up? Can you do 10? Is a bodyweight squat difficult for you or can you crank them out easily?
    In general, you'd like to have 1-2 pushing movements, 1-2 pulling movements and 1-3 leg movements.