Share Your Goals - It Helps Motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• TXEXrunner
    TXEXrunner Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Find a healthy routine and stick with it. (No time limits, no weight loss/ gain limits)
    Like who I see in the mirror (getting in shape physically is part of that)!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    To be healthy, lots of health issues run in my family and I don't want them.
    I have PCOS and struggle in the baby making department, so my ultimate goal is to be a mother. Next year I plan to try again, because my husband and I aren't getting any younger.

Just 33 lbs left!
  • KIMEKABARBER7627
    Options
    Hi I just wanted to share that I have only lost 30 lb since I registered with fitness pal but before I joined fitness pal I had already lost 97lbs. I use to weight 300lbs even and now I weigh 178. I am trying to get to 150lb and I will be satisfied. My boyfriend has been my one of my biggest cheerleaders. It has taken me a couple of years to lose the weight but in this slow process I learned how to maintain and not gain any back and how to change my eating habits. It is all about portion control. When people see me they always ask did I have the surgery I am happy to say no it doesn't bother me when they ask. I did a lot of walking for the most part of my weight lost. I do go to the gym now but at least 3 times a week sometimes more depending on my schedule.My most difficult time is now because I am trying to lose these last 28 pounds and my body tries to plateau but I have learned how to push thru those moments but it is still very hard. I must say even though I am the same Kim I have always been people that I have known for years are jealous and aren't so kind to me anymore my boyfriend had to point that out to me and needless to say he is right. I feel healthier for me and I feel great for me and that's all that matters and I am always encouraging others who are struggling or needs that boost of confidence just like I did and still do from time to time . I give good tips if I am asked what did I do and I am truthful about the tips because it is very hard to train yourself but my biggest tip to people is never give up I have times where I mess up but I just keep going the next day and I just don't stop and I tweeked my diet many of times. To fit me an my daily lifestyle and negative people have become my movation .:happy: :laugh: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink: :smile:
  • KIMEKABARBER7627
    Options
    Sorry for all the typos it is two in the morning:happy:
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    do unassisted pull ups

go from a size 12 --> 8

be able to be comfortable and confident in a bathingsuit

look better nekkid, of course ;-)
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have lots of goals!
    Reach a UK size 8 (also for a pair of skinny jeans that fit me...)
    Weigh around 120-125lbs (a loss of 25-30 lbs)
    Be able to do 10 push-ups (I can't do any at the moment)
    Have a completely flat stomach with some abs!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I am almost to my two year anniversary on my fitness commitment (December 24th) I am at my goal weight range (between 127 and 132) and I want to continue to build on my energy and strength thru sleep, barre3 and walking . I want to continue to seek ways to nourish my body to be its best.