I AM BACK!!!!

Options
Well here we are again. I was on MFP approx. 2 years ago and did awesome...tried to do it alone but found that I needed the help and motivation of all the wonderful people on MFP so I highly recommend adding people as friends as the motivation is a huge part of getting to your goal. I was laid off from my job almost 2 yrs ago and went through a real hard time and just didn't want to TRY anymore so I deleted my account on MFP and of course gained the 10-15 lbs back. Now I am at a much happier place in my life and have been doing the work outs but the healthy eating not so much so I am back and I am determined to get back to that place I was before. I am also 46 years old so as we all know that is a difficult age to lose the mid-section weight, so I am hoping to get pointers and advice from those who have succeed before me...I am here to help motivate you anyway I can and I am looking for those stubborn determined people (like myself) who truly want to do this!!!! Feel free to friend me and the most important advice I can offer right now is DRINK THAT WATER....it really did help me a lot!!! Good luck everyone!!!! Let's kick some *kitten*!!!!