2nd round of T25.

Options
Hey, just started my second round of T25 and would love some more friends to help me stay on track even if you are doing another workout plan. I will in turn do the same. Have a great day and a great workout!!

Replies

• sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! Looking forward to it, feel free to add me
  • wkhauser
    wkhauser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started week 5 of alpha, feel free to add me.
  • star5785
    star5785 Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm on my second week. Love it!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    thank you all. i think i got everyone added
  • started T25 today
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    i'm not following the calendar exactly, just throwing some in here and there...did total body circuit today....NOT easy at all!! I could barely keep up :ohwell:
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    How do you like T25? Have you done Insanity, and which do you like better? I only have the first month's workouts for Insanity (copy from a friend), so I can't speak for the second month, but the 25 minutes and done idea sounds good.
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    On my second week of T25! Love it so far. Looking for new, fun friends to keep me motivated.....add me!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    sent fr thank you. i haven't done insanity so i really can't speak much for it. but i love t25. i have 4 kids so i am usually pretty busy but when i am not i can do an 2 dvd's like fridays are double days. it is def my favorite so far and i have done a lot of workout dvds. for me it is the only one that i have seen the most improvement in my core area which is my trouble area.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of alpha!