motivation for everyone

angiereid
angiereid Posts: 158
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
a crucial difference between this program and your typical "miracle" diet is that miracle diets tend to give you a big bang-maybe a quick or surprisingly substantial weight loss-that peters out fairly quickly. the beauty of this program is that it provides you with a series of ongoing victories. each day you take a few small steps, then build on them the day after that. sure, there are set backs-everyone has them-but those victories will add up, and pretty soon you'll be amazed at how different your life has become. and what could be more alluring than the prospect of waking up to your best life? so let's roll up our sleeves and get to work!!!!

Replies

• misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Agree! I find myself celebrating all kinds of small victories - like when I went to a couple parties last night and passed on free cake, ice cream, and alcohol! Sharing like this and getting support and encouragement from everyone here really helps keep me motivated :]
  • lisa511
    lisa511 Posts: 14
    I agree. I find myself excited to even go grocery shopping. It is such a different life for me. I walk passed the cookies and cakes and right for the healthy foods! I know if I make bad choices I am going to have to log it in to my diary and see such HIGH numbers. That in itself helps me!!!
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Well said. The cause and effect is right here before your eyes - you eat right, exercise, and educate yourself on proper diet and things happen - just like they are supposed to. It truly is life-changing, and how great is that!
  • shari253
    shari253 Posts: 202
    I agree. If you honestly log your food, even on the bad days, you slowly get brainwashed to eat better and better. I also love the clear connection between exercise and getting to eat more, lol!
This discussion has been closed.