bad day blues

Options
Haven't had a soda or burger in 6 weeks haven't missed a workout either! Woke up this morning PMSing and hubby is gone to the field so I fell hard and took the kids to Wendy's. I don't know how but I managed not to go over my daily calories/carb intake but if I couldn't survive today how am I going to make it when he deploys? :frown:

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. How did you not survive today? You didn't go over your calories and you're still alive and breathing.

Sounds like a win to me.
  • queenbekks
    queenbekks Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up! You gave yourself a small comfort, and didn't even go over your goal, score! :) And if you know you'll struggle when hubby deploys, make sure you start creating a plan now- enlist a friend to walk and talk with, plan some weekend activities with the kiddos, etc. You may have a few bad days here and there, especially when he first goes, but a few bad days don't have to derail you completely :)
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Maybe setting realistic goals? To me I have learned that its hard to cut things out completely right away, I have had to fade them out over time to the point where I don't crave them any longer. But if I want a burger, I eat a burger, but just try to have a healthy side with it, forgo the bun, etc.

And allow yourself to have a day where you have something you enjoy

but you didn't go over your calories so you did well