Options

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    With Baileys! :)
  • latewinter
    Options
    if i had amicrowave id have it with allmilk otherwise i just like it hot and chocolate with honey
  • _AlabamaSlamma_
    Options
    Just like i like my men.

Cold, Bitter, and no sense of fassion???
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    adding Bailey's Irish Creme makes mine perfect!! :drinker:

Screw the hot choclate. Bailey's on the rocks is where it's at :drinker:
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I found Republic of Tea's Double Dark Chocolate Mate, which is technically a tea, but with just a Tbsp of almond milk it's a great 5-calorie alternative. It also has about as much caffeine that as a cup of coffee, so I actually start each morning with that.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I was just introduced to champurrado thats the way to drink chocolate
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hot.chocolatey.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    UM SORRY GUYS. ONCE YOU ADD ANYTHING TO IT IT'S NOT HOT CHOCOLATE ANYMORE. IT BECOMES IRISH COFFEE OR MILK SHAKES OR HOT CHOCOLATE SANDWICHES.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    With cinnamon!
    Bonus points if it is cinnamon flavored alcohol!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    UM SORRY GUYS. ONCE YOU ADD ANYTHING TO IT IT'S NOT HOT CHOCOLATE ANYMORE. IT BECOMES IRISH COFFEE OR MILK SHAKES OR HOT CHOCOLATE SANDWICHES.

Omg, :laugh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Half and half (or milk if poverty chocolate), dark cocoa powder, butter, and cinnamon.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    The way I make mine most often these days is 1.5 cups 1% milk, 1 Tbsp Dutch processed cocoa, 1/2 Tbsp honey, 1/8 tsp vanilla sugar, and a small grating of fresh nutmeg and cinnamon. If I have the calories available I'll add a splash of half and half. It's also good with turbinado sugar instead of honey. And of course you can leave out the spices if you want just a pure chocolate flavor.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

^Truth :laugh:
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I like my hot chocolate made with cocoa, a pinch of salt, water and splenda.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Hot and chocolately... with a peppermint marshmallow.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Made with milk with marshmallows on top
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    with a shot or two of butterscotch schnapps
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I prefer bourbon....
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I used to like the instant varieties, but ugh...no more.

I found a "recipe" on Pinterest for Nutella hot chocolate. Roughly 1 cup milk, 2 TBSP Nutella/Nutkao, 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder and I added a dash of cinnamon. Simmer over medium in a saucepan, stirring with whisk.

The recipe claimed that was one serving but we thought it was plenty for TWO

It suggests making from-scratch whipped cream but we skipped that part. You could always add a premade whipped topping if you like.

SO delicious...better than anything I've had at Starbucks in the past when I was a fiend

I was going to post this same thing :) Hot Chocolate with Nutella is amazing!
  • marinamoreno
    Options
    I found Republic of Tea's Double Dark Chocolate Mate, which is technically a tea, but with just a Tbsp of almond milk it's a great 5-calorie alternative. It also has about as much caffeine that as a cup of coffee, so I actually start each morning with that.

Ooooh I saw this tea the other day but decided against it since mate's usually are waaay too earthy tasting to me. I think I will try this out next time!