Best Place to Find a Complete Nutrition Plan?

Options
I'm looking for a website or a place to go where I can get information on making my own complete nutrition plan, although I'd like if it were free, I'm willing to pay up to $50. I'm looking for some type of plan that would go well with muscle building and fat burning / getting toned. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm currently going to the gym 5 times a week as well as running 30 mins - an hour a day, if this matters. Thank you very much!

Replies

• eveunderground
    eveunderground Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I came across this website (http://www.leangains.com/) a few weeks ago, it's not so much applicable to my personal goals, but it might have some useful info that may help you (and it's free), I think you can also contact the guy for a more personalized plan, no clue what he charges though.
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    I don't have personal experience, but I have had several steering me to sparkpeople.com which will provide a meal plan for free. Free to use, free to check to see if it applies to your situation.
  • jonlross
    jonlross Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You don't need a meal plan, lol.

You can't build muscle and burn fat at the same time, it's impossible. You can get TONED from losing bodyfat and having more muscle definition show. For that, all you need is a CALORIC DEFICIT..... not a meal plan.