Replies

• lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laughs.
  • missdrizz
    missdrizz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ahaha, wonderful! My MD walked in the door as I burst out laughing! Sent the link to everyone in my department.
  • health1971
    Options
    LMFAO!!! Thank for sharing, I laughed a great deal :flowerforyou: ...
  • health1971
    Options
    Personally think that is not a waste of time, physical exercise is conducive to human bone, muscle growth, improve heart and lung function, improve blood circulation system, respiratory system, digestive system's functional status, is conducive to human growth and development, improved disease resistance, and enhance the organism adaptability.

Yes...but what about the fish?

^^^LMFAO!!! Love your dry humor cmcollins001!!! How are you not in my FL???^^^
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    lolol
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    lol some of those looked extremely painful
  • meeper123
    Options
    Personally think that is not a waste of time, physical exercise is conducive to human bone, muscle growth, improve heart and lung function, improve blood circulation system, respiratory system, digestive system's functional status, is conducive to human growth and development, improved disease resistance, and enhance the organism adaptability.

rolf
  • meeper123
    Options
    Not sure if the posts are funnier, or the comments from those that didn't bother looking at the link...

Hilarious, though!

lol was just thinking that
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    bahahaha freaking hilarious...
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    #15 & #18 are the best!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

^^^LMFAO!!! Love your dry humor cmcollins001!!! How are you not in my FL???^^^

Because I'm stealthy, like a ninja.
  • SlytherinBat
    SlytherinBat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My abs hurt from laughing so hard. Thanks for the workout.