Herbal Life

Options
I have been hearing too much about herbal life products. I also have seen people who have reduced a lot by drinking herbal life shakes.
Anyone of you have tried that ?

Replies

• gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I've also heard about it, I know not much about it but I prefer to stick to MFP because I know it works.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh ffs!

Edited to say you are on one of the best sites ever. No need for that sort of thing.
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    No ... I just maintain my cal deficit and it works for me. MFP is a great tool for this ... I log everything even that 1 tsp of red pepper flakes ;)
  • sameena2013
    Options
    hi i have tried many years back...they ask to replace 2 meals and one normal dinner..had lost 10 kgs in 1 month..and gained back weight after i stopped the same...its better u take the weight-loss process slowly...fruits,veggies and proteins no whites and exercise atleast 45 mins per day cardio and strength training every alternate day.. u will easily loose 10 to 15 pounds a month which will not come back..important have small meals atleast 5 times a day..dont starve urself,, to loose weight in an healthy way u need to consume 1200 calories per day which can be easliy tracked on mfp..plan ur meals beforehand ..u will definitely see the results!! for breaking plateau u can try GM diet once in a month or 2 months..
    i need to loose 25 kgs myself..but thanks to mfp ive lost 10 kgs so far
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I went to a meeting with one of their reps. I decided I had no interest in trying it out because too many meals were replaced with shakes,and it ended up being pretty expensive.

I prefer this site, its free, and its a more accurate way for me to control my weight by seeing my calories of food consumed rather than replacing meals, paying for products and all those fad/marketing schemes. :smile:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I have been hearing too much about herbal life products. I also have seen people who have reduced a lot by drinking herbal life shakes.
    Anyone of you have tried that ?

326.gif
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I've done the herbalife mixes. IMO there's a decen amount of good stuff in those shakes, but also a lot of not-good stuff, like chemical sweeteners, which it's really best to avoid. Shakes are not a bad way to supplement if you are not getting everything you should from your diet, but there are MUCH better shakes out there, health-wise. Garden of Life and Vega both make really good stuff. But really, it's best to focus on getting what you need from eating a nutrient-dense, balanced diet full of whole foods.
  • pdkarmarkar
    pdkarmarkar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone !!!!
  • hbaby08
    hbaby08 Posts: 75
    Options
    I just started a week ago and attempting to go to the gym 2-3 times a week. I wont weigh myself until the end of the month, but friend me and you can follow my progress. It is kind of expensive, but the way I looked at it was by the time I go to the snack machine at work and eating out- less than two weeks of that will pay for the shakes. Also I work nights so usually I don't feel like eating a full meal anyway, so this is a quick fix. Good luck if you decide to use it.