Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your favorite DVD to workout with?

purplespeckle
purplespeckle Posts: 652
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
What is your favorite DVD to workout with?
Have you seen results?
Difficulty level?

Replies

• Keisha79
    Keisha79 Posts: 63
    10 Minute Solution: Fat Blasting Dance Mix
    Jennifer Galardi

very easy..it's only 10 minutes
  • Zumba 20 min Express
  • P90X
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    P90X - only thing that has gotten me results and makes me WANT to keep doing it. Intensity level is pretty high, but you can modify a lot of the moves. I feel the fittest I have been. I also do Slim in 6, which is a nice beginner workout too.
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Am only on week 1 of P90X, but really enjoying it. Every video makes me pour with sweat and I can feel the aching the next day!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    ChaLEAN Extreme!! Helped me lose 6 inches from my hips, 5 inches from my waist and took me from a size 12/14 to a size 6 in less than 90 days!!
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    I have a few and use them for variety. They are not heavy cardio though - Though some of them do cardio in the routines. I mainly stick to walking or the elliptical for cardio.

The Goddess Workout with Dolphina - Intro to Bellydancing, The Bellydance Collection and The Goddess Workout
    (Definite results with her Goddess Workout - It makes me sweat and I noticed my arms becoming thinner when using it)
    Callanetics with Callan Pickney
    (Yes major results with toning and flexibility)
    Denise Austin's Beginners Workout
    (First one I used and yes, because of being so overweight it was the best early pre-conditioning to everything even before I started walking)
    AM/PM Tai Chi for Beginners by Gaiam
    (I like this because it really gives me a good feel, but it isn't cardio at all just end and begins a day well)
    Rodney Yee Total Body Workout
    (This one was hard to keep up with and still is at times, but I like trying to keep up with it.) Sometimes I pause it so I can hold a pose longer or catch up.

I also have an exercise ball and sometimes use the video that came with that.
This discussion has been closed.