Are men interested in women with muscles?

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Yes

large.jpg

Yes! I like.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    FINALLY!

All of the MFP female population has been waiting, wondering "what does MikeMrandomnumbers find attractive? Should I keep lifting? Should I just do cardio? WHAT DO I DO?!?!".

I feel like I can finally move on with my life now, thank you Mike. Thank you.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    DISGUSTING!

I want my women to be gelatinous, immobile sacks.

No muscle desired.

blobfish-150x150.jpg

That pic was supposed to be private.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Some muscle? Yes....we don't want any meth heads. Bulk? No.

What constitutes bulk? That's individual preference.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And by "we", of course, you mean all men, who have empowered you to speak on their behalf. How do you know some men don't want bulk? I'm certain there are men out there who do. I invoke rule 34.

So the huge lady that was posted earlier that looks like a guy? That's not too bulky?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And by "we", of course, you mean all men, who have empowered you to speak on their behalf. How do you know some men don't want bulk? I'm certain there are men out there who do. I invoke rule 34.

So the huge lady that was posted earlier that looks like a guy? That's not too bulky?
    No.

I don't think she's very pretty and she probably eats a weird diet, but body shaming = not cool.
  • Hornsby

No.

I don't think she's very pretty and she probably eats a weird diet, but body shaming = not cool.

Oh geez, nobody body shamed anyone....lol. Get a grip.

And so she's not too bulky for you, which is your preference, which is what I said.
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS, IT"S ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE SOMEONE HELP MOVE FURNITURE HEHE
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

No.

^THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because it isn't something you prefer doesn't give you the right to body shame.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member

And so she's not too bulky for you, which is your preference, which is what I said.

"the huge lady that was posted earlier that looks like a guy" != nice description.

She looked like a woman to me.
  • ironanimal

No.

"So the huge lady that was posted earlier that looks like a guy? That's not too bulky?"

Are you ignorant or thick?
  • Yes, **** yes. Just don't go ruin your body with illegal substances.
  • Hornsby

No.

"So the huge lady that was posted earlier that looks like a guy? That's not too bulky?"

The amount of drugs that lady has in her to build her muscles up like that gives male features...so yes, she looks like a guy. That's not body shaming. Sorry.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member

No.

But, do you not see that you're still operating in a framework where a woman must meet the criterion "not too bulky"? And I am rejecting your premise that all guys have such a calculus.
  • ironanimal

No.

The amount of drugs that lady has in her to build her muscles up like that gives male features...so yes, she looks like a guy. That's not body shaming. Sorry.
    So if I tell you you look like a parsnip is that not body shaming?
  • marioalberto1
    marioalberto1 Posts: 142 Member
    Is anyone else sick and tired of people using the term body shaming all the time?
  • Hornsby

No.

But, do you not see that you're still operating in a framework where a woman must meet the criterion "not too bulky"? And I am rejecting your premise that all guys have such a calculus.

I am absolutely not operating in said framework. All I said was that how much bulk was too much is a personal preference.
  • Hornsby

No.

So if I tell you you look like a parsnip is that not body shaming?

Um no? How could such a dumb comparison be body shaming?
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    I think so...

clarissaevans-1_zpsfa966d35.jpg

05Pauline-Nordin-sherlyn_zps4b00594a.jpg

14157974-portrait-of-a-sexy-fitness-woman-lifting-a-weight_zps35a015d9.jpg

121_zps9b62338c.jpg

Oh heck yeah!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    I am pretty sure these ladies don't give a crap about what ''men'' like. I sure don't.

I don't need a thread like this one to tell me that it's okay to look the way I WANT to look because men will like it. Because if they wouldn't I would have to strive for something else?! Please.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Oh look.

A thread about muscular women has turned into a bun fight.

Who ever could have predicted that?