Ya know how some women.......

Options
Maryaly40
Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
automatically think men are hitting on them if he approaches them just to give a compliment, or a tip......do guys think the same way? I mean, if a woman, let's say in the gym, or even a co-worker, complimented you, or complimented what you were wearing, would you automatically think the woman was hitting on you?

Replies

• wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Yes...I'm very needy and look for compliments in the most mundane situations
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    What's with the excess over-generalizations on the message boards this week?

imdone.gif

And what's with gifs not working?!
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    She wants me if she says hi!!! LOL!!!!
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Options
    She wants me if she says hi!!! LOL!!!!

tumblr_lxr1jzgeRy1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Hopefully my gif works this time.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options

imdone.gif

Mine are.

2J0nlfb.gif
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Options

imdone.gif

Mine are.

2J0nlfb.gif

Ya know what?

tumblr_m8pde5awY51rno0d4.gif
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    If she has a flirty look when she says it.
  • Maryaly40
    Options
    Oh, I'm sorry....I was only looking for responses from people that can communicate with their words, not the use of pictures. So sorry......
  • sixout
    Options

imdone.gif

Mine are.

2J0nlfb.gif

Ya know what?

tumblr_m8pde5awY51rno0d4.gif

Yes we are, and

yvIqSNg.gif
  • Maryaly40
    Options

Flirty look, as in blinking her eyes, blushing.....
  • sixout
    Options
    Oh, I'm sorry....I was only looking for responses from people that can communicate with their words, not the use of pictures. So sorry......

GJREM2R.gif
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Options

Sorry I didn't get the memo

tumblr_inline_mi8btlwrMx1qz4rgp.gif
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

imdone.gif

and what is up with all the cheating posts? Merry Christmas indeed MFP
  • Maryaly40
    Options
    Ok, seems I should have opened this discussion up with "bewbs". Maybe it would have attracted more men :indifferent:
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

Flirty look, as in blinking her eyes, blushing.....

Hell I just jump on them. And when they open there mouths? Start kissing. ;)
  • sixout
    Options
    Ok, seems I should have opened this discussion up with "bewbs". Maybe it would have attracted more men :indifferent:

DID SOMEONE SAY BOOBS WHERE WHER ?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

So... you get to dictate what people do in a public forum?

XVO46.gif
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I'll just copy/paste my status from earlier on my page. Kinda fits....

forgot to post my NSD (non scale defeat) from this morning. Same hot gym girl that I got a wink from last week and I were crossing paths at the gym this morning and as she walked toward me, she had the biggest smile and when she spoke those two words, it was almost like slow motion. "Cute Chipmunk" Then everything went back to normal time as she walked on by. Puzzled but, I kept on my path. As I left the gym I noticed in the mirror next to the exit door. A large Theodore Chipmunk sticker on my sleeve. #darnkids!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'll just copy/paste my status from earlier on my page. Kinda fits....

forgot to post my NSD (non scale defeat) from this morning. Same hot gym girl that I got a wink from last week and I were crossing paths at the gym this morning and as she walked toward me, she had the biggest smile and when she spoke those two words, it was almost like slow motion. "Cute Chipmunk" Then everything went back to normal time as she walked on by. Puzzled but, I kept on my path. As I left the gym I noticed in the mirror next to the exit door. A large Theodore Chipmunk sticker on my sleeve. #darnkids!

This is adorable!! :laugh: