100 pounds GONE!!!...pic heavy :)

Options
Little bit about me I suppose...I'm 25 years old. I have been over weight for nearly all of my life and obese for pretty much all of my adult life. I started of MFP in April of 2012. Best decision I ever made. My heaviest weight was 268...I started MFP at 258. This site...and my overall switch in mindset and lifestyle changed me completely. The biggest change for me, was the fact that I started to exercise regularly. I found that when I worked out I felt 100% better that day...and it didn't hurt that it meant I was able to eat a bit more too ;) I have done everything at home...no gym at all. I started off with Jillian Micheals and her wonderful collection of dvds :) going from 30 Day Shred...to Ripped in 30....and so on. Did her HardBody dvd in Aug-Sept of this year and loved that! Just recently started Focus T25...which is a Shaun T workout. I have had good results with that as well. I think I needed a switch up from my old routine of JM...it helped to jump start my body again :) Exercise is a huge part of my life now. I never ever in a million years thought I would say that but it does so much for the body...physically and mentally! I have learned so much about myself over the past year and a half. All of my relationships in my life have improved because I have something I never had before "self-respect & self-worth". I feel fit and strong now, physically and mentally strong. I don't really know what it was that got me to where I am today...but what I do know is it has to be a change that happens because you want it...it's for YOU! You look in the mirror at yourself everyday...you live with yourself...if you want this, do this for you :) If you believe in yourself and you are truthful with yourself you will succeed! Best of luck to all! Here's some pics...

Me at my heaviest 268lbs
scan_zps63773e82.jpg

Me at 250lbs+...and Me recently 168lbs :)
mostrecentworkoutclothessidebyside_zpsfe40d45c.jpg
sidesidebyside_zps030ac9ee.jpg
backsidebyside_zps4fca63fd.jpg
sidebysideface_zpsec875466.jpg

Me on my honeymoon (260ish)...Me around March 2013 (190's)
honeymoonsidebyside_zps21063729.jpg

Me during...around 190lbs
20130701_165054_zps1ea4dd58.jpg
20130824_170147_zpse278ad4d.jpg

ME NOW :D
20131207_105845_zpsb73b7d38.jpg
20131114_134851_zpsac471b56.jpg
20131128_114014_zps2c1e12b1.jpg

This was taken recently...my family...I'm in the front laying down with the white sweatshirt :)
DSCN1175_zps4b3aa692.jpg

And just one more quick thing...We all have bad days, or bad weekends...maybe even weeks. But DO NOT let that define you. That was always my mistake in the past...it was so easy to do badly and give up. But giving up is not an option...have a few bad days...sure...but from there you realize it and you move on. In a much better direction, and a bit stronger at that! Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • TXSweety09
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look AWESOME!! :smile:
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You look amazing, keep it up!
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW.......what a transformation! You have always been pretty, but I can see in your "now" pictures that you are glowing. I love your attitude and your "can do" spirit. Congratulations and enjoy your new health!!!
  • kierkeb
    kierkeb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. Goodness. You are a ROCKSTAR! You seriously look sooo amazing. Your words of wisdom were just what I needed to hear today. Great work!!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you've done so wonderful. thanks for sharing.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    WOW !! Totally amazing !! Thank you so much for sharing your progress !!
  • dogwalk
    dogwalk Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!!:smile:
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations on your success!
  • Jellygrl
    Jellygrl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great. Must say the blonde hair really suits you!
  • JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    How inspirational! Your story is exactly why I wanted to join MFP. Stay healthy and strong!
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Love that bit at the end, it's so true.
  • TexasOFT76
    TexasOFT76 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to stay after it!
  • thundrks
    thundrks Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are an absolutely beautiful, inspiring person! I'm going to get my workout gear and hit the treadmill right now. WOW!
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Great job!
  • _Giselle_
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done! :D
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Amazing work! Your smile looks so much bigger now :)
  • QueenTallBeauty
    QueenTallBeauty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    THIS has encouraged me! I am on my 2nd round losing weight again after a stressful 6months. I gained 19lbs and I am determined to lose 50lbs by April 1st. Going to the gym 6 days a week to start then when I start losing more and more, maybe I'll slack down to 5...

Thank you so much for posting!
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Just AWSOME
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!