Bloating is really messing with my head

Options
Hiya, I have recently started MFP and working out again and really getting into the swing of things but my lower tummy bloat is really starting to mess with me. My tummy has been swollen since my last period (sorry tmi!) when it normally goes down. I look 5-6 months pregnant and cutting out wheat and gluten has not had an affect.

Any tips?

Replies

• Flex382
    Flex382 Posts: 257
    Options
    R u taking any protein shakes. Also what kind of carbs r u taking in?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Pregnant.
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Not pregnant, not unless sperm can get through double glazing.

I have cut out bread and pasta, occasionally have brown rice and potatoes and not taking protein powders. Trying to keep my carbs low
  • Flex382
    Flex382 Posts: 257
    Options
    Realy vant help unless I can c what u r eating and how much
  • katalinax87
    Options

I it ok if I message you my dairy?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Are you really sure you aren't pregnant? Congratulations!
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Definitely take a pregnancy test.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

I it ok if I message you my dairy?

a lot of dairy?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Pregnant.
    that's broscience.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    If it has symptoms, it could be so many things! There are too many gyno and diet things to guess, lol.

If it just looks big, maybe you lost weight off your top abs first? I totally do that. About every 3-4 lbs my lower belly pooch is particularly prominent because I've lost more above it and it hasn't caught up again. Track with a tape measure to see if that's it.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    When I am able to run at least three days a week (when the weater permits) I never bloat!
  • katalinax87
    Options
    I have been running 3 days a week and doing 30ds every day so don't think its that. I must be getting something wrong with my food, need to pay more attention to it.
  • Pantherfan44
    Options
    I have noticed this when I haven't taken the time to work out, prime example I walk my dog 5 miles a day but just came back from a 6 day business trip where I didn't take him with me and although I was good about my food and didn't gain weight I felt like I gained 10 pounds and looked bloated til I slipped on those tenny runners and took him and I for a much needed walk.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    if you are low carb and drink plenty of water, i would go to the doctors, check its nothing serious.
  • latewinter
    Options
    if your really worried i would suggest going to see your doctor