124»

Replies

• jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Good to know - thank you!
  • arijaycomet
    Options
    Can't way enough good stuff about my Fitbit .... LOVE IT!! ... check out some of my blog posts, such as:
    http://arijaycomet.com/2013/12/10/battle-fitbit-force-vs-polar-loop/

I believe the Force/Flex are the two best options for activity trackers on the market today. And that Fitbit integrates so nicely with MFP is even better!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    How can they be remotely as accurate as a BodyMedia band when they don't even measure skin temperature and galvanic skin response?
  • TheyCallMeMISTERChace
    Options
    I have a Basis B1 and it's great and pretty accurate on all counts.
    It measures a lot of things others don't. And you don't even have to put it in sleep mode. :)
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a Flex for Christma and I can't wait!

Question for those of you who have one....I have a desk job where I'm always typing and answering phones, shuffling papers, etc so my hands are always moving. Have any of you found that the hand movements interfere with your counts at all? That's one thing I'm concerned with.

nope. I have a desk job and sitting around all day my steps and calories barely move at all.
  • hsnider29
    hsnider29 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a Flex for Christma and I can't wait!

Question for those of you who have one....I have a desk job where I'm always typing and answering phones, shuffling papers, etc so my hands are always moving. Have any of you found that the hand movements interfere with your counts at all? That's one thing I'm concerned with.

Unfortunately it does register casual movements that you'd do at a normal desk job as steps

I have the Force and during a recent day trip it didn't register any steps while I was in the car. I think mine is pretty accurate.