Hello--- 50 pounds to lose.

Options
Hello. My name is Elease and i am looking for people to add for motivation. I have had 2 little boys in the past 3 years and i am currently 50 pounds heavier than i was pre-pregnancy. I am hoping to lose at least 50 and become a happier, healthier mom.

Replies

• saharris1965
    saharris1965 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey there Elease.

I was probably around your age at the time and I too had 50 lbs that I needed to loose. I joined Weight Watchers. I'm not promoting WW but I just wanted you to know what helped me. And that was not to focus on how long it's going to take you to loose your weight. Try not looking to much into the future and just concentrate on today. See what you can do today that will help you... eating right and excersising. And if you just look one day at a time, before you know it, it will be there!!

I took me about 6 months to loose that 50 lbs, but I remember I just concentrated on each day. One day at a time!!

Best of luck!!
    Sandy
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey there :)

Welcome to mfp and congrats on wanting to get fit!! After my daughter was born I decided to lose weight, I have lost all of my baby weight and then some. Now I am working on getting to my goal. Feel free to add me! I love having other mommy friends on here xx