Why I came here and never gave up

Options
2»

Replies

• KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I needed this today... THANK YOU!! I started in August of this year... lost 23lbs in the first 90 days... Was soo motivated... life happens and oops no time to go to the gym this week turned into 2 months of not going to the gym... Oh I can eat Wendy's for lunch today what's it going to hurt turned into eating Wendy's 2-3 times a week for lunch out of conveninence. No Gym and fast food resulted in a 9lb gain... Yep here we go again, been down this same road many times over my lifetime. The difference for me now is MFP... The friends and support that I have received during this journey has kept me going when all i wanted to do was give up!

The struggle is real for all of us... How we choose to handle the struggle is what defines us.... I am thankful for you and everyone else on this site that log day in and out, that share their struggles and their success. This is LIFE!

You look great, keep up the good work. One day at a time! ;)

Kelly
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    What a great post, thank you for sharing it. It cheered me up! And you are looking awesome, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!