Where did the time go?

Options
bkw99508
bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
Just looked at my ticker. Needless to say I was very happy to see that I am almost at my first major goal.

What I want to bring up however is the fact that I vividly remember when I only saw 6 lbs lost at the start of my journey. I remember thinking to myself that it was going to take FOREVER to reach that milestone. I also remember thinking that the days were going to pass anyway so it makes sense to do those days at a deficit.

So here I am, 121 days later and 13 lbs out from my first major goal. I don't know exactly where I am going to end up when my journey is done, but I do know I'm going to be weighing a lot less when I get there.

For those of you starting, take it one day at a time, one ounce at a time. Eventually you will get to the end of your ticker and wonder "Where did the time go?"

Replies

• Spuggy38
    Spuggy38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about my ticker and the fact that it hasn't been moving forward, thanks for this just what I needed to read today.:flowerforyou:
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about my ticker and the fact that it hasn't been moving forward, thanks for this just what I needed to read today.:flowerforyou:

Just keep up the consistency and result will eventually follow. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!