30 Day sugar fast

Options
tattoo06
tattoo06 Posts: 19 Member
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to share the success of my 30 day sugar fast that I just turned into a 60 day challenge. I saw this story on the news about a couple that did a 30 day fast and missed parts of it but when the guy weighed in he lost 10lbs. I unfortunately missed the woman's weigh in but figured I would give it a try. During the first 15 days I was down 7.5lbs and at the end of the challenge I was down 15lbs. It has been cold here so missed a lot of days of cardio and continued to eat fast food and anything else I wanted so I know the fast worked. Now for the hard part of it all and the details... The sugar fast means all sugars! No fruits, cereal, granola, cakes, ice creams, and even 2% milk (has 11g of sugar per serving surprisingly). So it takes some will power but if you want to kick start a diet or make a lifestyle change this would be a great idea. I have not weighed this amount since the 11th grade in high school and I am now 36yrs old. I will try to post a before and after pic of my total of 46lbs of weight loss. Im hoping to see the 50lb mark in a week or so.

Replies

• fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Good job! Eliminating sugar gets easier with time. You obviously got over that hump. Bravo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!