And what do you like about your body?

Options

Replies

• Flex382
    Flex382 Posts: 257
    Options
    Everything. I have allthe classic lines I need to compete.
  • DamianRendon
    Options
    i would have to say the mushroom tip in all honesty
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I like my hourglass figure :) Currently 44-36-44.5 and looking forward to those numbers getting smaller & more defined! I also have curly hair and I love it.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Yes, just to balance the other post that we are so good at answering! (what we don`t like about ourselves) :-)

I like the roundness of my bum, the fact that even overweight my wrist, hands, ankles and feet are still delicate, I like my facial traits. I like my curly hairs, it`s different.

I like my butt..I cannot lie. :laugh:

I like my skin too. I've gotten compliments on it, but really it's genetic, not anything I did to make it look the way it does.
  • jerbsod
    Options
    I like the lot unreservedly, and it works so well for me :P
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Love this post! I like: my hazel eyes, my funky shaped unique nose :bigsmile: and how nice my booty is looking lately!!
  • katieme
    katieme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I like my curvy proportions (my boobs balance me out!)
    I love that I have no Health problems
    I love that although I still go over occasionally MFP makes me feel like I'm in control and for the first time in years I feel really good.
    I love my man for finding me attractive when generally in the past I couldnt feel that way about myself.

My body made my son (with a little help) and for that I love it most of all :)
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I like how far I can push it when training
  • Beckabirdy
    Options
    I like my hips, they are not to big or small and theyve had
    two 9pound kids through them... and Im only 5'2 so i think thats pretty good
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    everything.
    my body is my temple
  • princess_tallulah
    Options
    My hourglass figure. It's a bit between hourglass and pear now that I'm heavier, but when I'm at a healthy weight, I love to look at my curves in the mirror. I have nice hips, a fantastic butt and a decent enough chest. But I REALLY like to see the contour of my waist/hips.
    <<
    WEIRDO.

I hear you! When I'm slim, I'm an hourglass, but weight piles onto my hips and midsection.

I love my bum - it's round and... buoyant! And easy to tone. I like my legs. I like my waist and my lower arms. I like my face - it's not perfect, but it's mine.

Love this thread idea!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Love my legs (getting stronger all the time) and my eyes :blushing:

Great positive thread!
  • ceebeez1975
    ceebeez1975 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love seeing my body change shape as I lose..I now have a waist lol. I do love my but and boobs and thighs, but not my wobbly belly from having kids, but hey none of us a perfect right?
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My hair, my legs, my butt, I'm starting to like my arms...
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    My huge..........brain
  • BlueAlienPeace
    Options
    I love that I naturally have a slightly masculine face. :) It's not so bad that I can't pass as a girl since I'm not out but I can pass as a guy.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My beard
  • vanessadeyanna
    Options
    I love everything about my body but I just want to tone so I can wear a bikini better.
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs and I'm thankful I don't lose them as I lose weight lol. I'm enjoying having a bum for the first time ever, even if it is because I'm overweight lol