Losing Fat And Getting Lean

Options
Hello, my name is Richard and I've been training for the past few months. I'm getting into fitness, enjoy helping others with their weight loss issues, and I'm certainly a big fan of Phil Hoffman and HoffmanFit. I tried a lot of different weight loss programs without success. Tried BeachBody, Focust25, and many others. My friend Raymond interested me in a book by Phil Hoffman. I read it, learned the importance of nutrition in my diet, and I'm in the best shape of my life. If you're trying to lose fat, lose weight, get lean, and gain lean muscle, I highly recommend his book.

I'm originally from Kentucky, Pikeville. I've been a coal miner for 12 years now. I'm married and I have 3 beautiful children. I was always built big and it looked like I lifted, but besides work, I never exercise. An event changed that and now I'm striving to get healthy. I hope to learn, prosper, and grow here. Good to meet you all!

Replies

• richardhale82
    richardhale82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well, I was hoping others would respond by now??? I enjoy helping others and I'd like to help anyone that needs it. I was fortunate enough to find a great weight loss program in HoffmanFit. I trust his book, he has 30+ years of experience and look at him! He's 54 years old and in the best shape of his life.

All I know, it works. It's natural, and it's not difficult. When I shop for anything, I read the reviews. If someone has 80 5 star reviews, their doing something right.
  • Cokebear83
    Cokebear83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Richard seen your post thought I would respond. I am Cathy and working on getting rid of fat and getting lean as well. I am eager to keep working out and focusing on my areas that need work.
  • richardhale82
    richardhale82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Cathy! Thanks for the comment. I wish you all the best on your journey!! Good luck!