Buff Guys

Options
124»

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    More importantly, how is my bikini body?? Am I ready for the beach? I mean it's my profile pic, so it totally has to be me, right?
  • fit_guyy
    Options
    More importantly, how is my bikini body?? Am I ready for the beach? I mean it's my profile pic, so it totally has to be me, right?

And in comes the trolls.....
  • fit_guyy
    Options
    Lord knows I have a weakness for bb'ers......:blushing:

but......

sometimes I just wish they would post pics and not talk. :wink:

srs

..................................................................................................................................................
    ..........................................................................................................................
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options

You are beach ready :wink:
  • miss_jessiejane
    Options

And in comes the trolls.....

You shouldn't pick on me just because I'm short. That's racist.
  • miss_jessiejane
    Options

Thank you! Glad somebody's nice!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options

Thank you! Glad somebody's nice!

girl lemme peel the rest off in the fort
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i think its impressive you can take a selfy with your feet
  • Notthatguykh
    Notthatguykh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bulky/10.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I think you should just break up!!!! I mean, there are other trolls-- fish! Fish in the sea. And speaking of water, if you add lemon - it is no longer water. Srs........I have a name!!! How many calories should I log for wrapping the Christmas presents - er, I mean holiday presents. OOOMMMMGGeeeeee.......I ate 500 calories over my limit for the day and hate myself. Should I cleanse? Squats or deadlifts...........HALP!!!!!!!
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    too-big-to-fail.png