First Week with MFP

Options
HI! I started MFP last Monday. I found this site and thought it would be a wonderful place to tackle my weight challenges. I am proud to say that after my first week I have lost 3.8 lbs! I have a long way to go, but every journey starts with that first step and last Monday I took it! :bigsmile:

Replies

• MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    Great job losing that weight!! You have to start somewhere and almost 4 lbs is a great start!! You can do this! I have a long way to go too (around 80-90lbs) so I kno what you mean by a way to go lol

**sending a friend request =) **
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Great job. I started 2 weeks ago today and have lost 8 pounds. Its great. There is a lot of support and the tools are great. Just stay accountable and sign in everyday and log your food. I never really wanted to log all the food before but this isn't to bad. Keep up the good work. Have a nice day.
  • kiki17
    kiki17 Posts: 16
    Options
    congratulations! 3.8lbs is a lot! keep it up. you inspire me.
  • RhondaSmith2014
    RhondaSmith2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is great, I was with MFP for two weeks. I love teh support tha tI am getting and that we are all here for one another. I have so much weight to lose like over 200 pounds and if I think in those terms of lsing that much then I will never get through this but if I break it down into smalller more manageable goals then maybe this time i will achieve it. It can be done and you will be amazed at how many people you will inspire by taking weight off. You can do this I believe in you!
    Rhonda
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Jazzberry09 Thanks for the encourgagement. I have joined the 20 lbs. by Halloween challenge. Have you joined that yet? If not it would be great thing to do. We are calling ourselves the H20 group. Corny, but percise in what it represents.
  • mom23kids
    Options
    KiKi17 Thank you for the encourgagement. I read your profile. What an exciting, and I know a little bit scary, time of your life. I love to read and have the utmost respect for those who can take you to another world just through their written words. As you said things happen for a reason and you finding this site happened for a reason too. You have goals to accomplish and this is a great site for the tools and encouragement you need to meet those goals!
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Paigeturner33 Thanks so much for the support and encouragement. Focus on the little steps and before you know it you will have made great strides. You can and will do it!