good way to start the day? timings? food pic

Options
cloou
cloou Posts: 34 Member
morning everyone, I hope you are well.

I am struggling a little bit with what times to eat, when do you all roughly eat?

I used to always eat cereal as soon as I woke up but now I have been enjoying making my daughters breakfast, (which makes me hungry smelling it and im doing cooked food twice in each morning) having a cup of tea, getting ready, doing the school run and then coming and making myself some food although sometimes I have to eat first thing as I am going out straight from school.

some mornings I am really hungry and struggling to wait till after the school run. but also when I do eat early I get hungry too early mid morning then struggle to keep going till am snack and lunch, then it throws the day out and I need dinner too early.

the mornings when I run it wont be till after I eat breakfast, after the school run, which then makes all meals run quite late.

I have been ending up eating breakfast, am snack, lunch, pm snack, dinner, supper snack and sometimes even half a banana before school run. so I really need to sort out the amount of times I eat.

how is this for a good start to the day? do I need some fibre too, if so how? in fact I ate that half an hour ago and im sat here hungry already??

bacon medallions grilled, eggs done with fry light, beans 100g

photo2_zpse65c158b.jpg

Replies

• cloou
    cloou Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I carried on being hungry so I ate a shredded wheat, it is only 11am and I am still hungry and I have eaten nearly half my daily calories already. i will be ok I know that and things will work out somehow but right now I feel a bit deflated and defeated.