introducing myself

Options
well hello...my name. shannon. i've been a bipolar dieter for...probably all of my life. I eat when happy sad mad hungry full..whenever. i love food. but it doesn't love me. actually it does...it loves my midesction my butt and my thighs...its even starting to love my arms and breasts and even my neck...didn't know that could even happen....so its now time my friends to break up with food forever...i don't know how i'm going to do this. I've broken up with people before, men and even women...friendships...but never with an inanimate object...a thing. ugh...so here i am...i would practically say desperate to lose the extra 40 or so pounds that i've carried since high school. i'm the same 165 pound girl...still...and it doesn't make me happy. so its time for happiness...now. :) i'd apprectiate any help i can get. have a great day!

Replies

• bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a great community of supportive people and great tools and YOU have already taken a great step in the right direction and are on your way. Take it one day at a time. Its hard to change life-long habits but you can do it! Just remember to believe in yourself and when you fall down (because you probably will) - just get back up and keep going! We are all here to support you!

I send you a friend request!!
  • fitboricua
    fitboricua Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hello! Im new here. I've being working out for a while and lost 15 lbs but went on a cruise and gained a couple back.So Last month I satrted Insnaity workout program and stcik to it until today. I havent loose weight so I decide to track the calories intake because i know there is the key to my success. Been doing for a week and yes I need to take care of my nutrtion...NOW!

Lets keep together and support each other.

Cynthia