What do you want for christmas?

Options

Replies

• beallh
    beallh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A new watch from my family
    a ipad mini from my boyfriend

and most importantly a "commendable" for my end of year review along with a heavty bonus and raise. Thats what I am wishing for and then I can buy myself a car instead of bumming rides everywhere :)
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I just want my mom back.

And to be with someone I love.

Amen to that we lost my grandma this year. It is going to be a rough one with out her!
    *thanks for making me cry* :)

We lost our Grandpa this year - suddenly without warning. His birthday and his anniversary with Grandma are both this Friday. It would be his 81st birthday and their 61st anniversary. It's been a rough week.

Aww this is so sad. I hope you can make it through.

My grandma's been really sick this year, I don't know how much longer we'll have with her :cry: . I'm going to love on her that much more this christmas.

Enjoy and cherish every moment. My mom was doing fine last Christmas. Cancer treatment went very well and we though she was going to be allright. We had the best Christmas. Then you get bad news and 6 weeks later the reality is that she won't be here this Christmas.
  • Lavenda93
    Lavenda93 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Any fitness gadgets, and some new clothes too.

Oh, And I would love a pair of cool high tops!!
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    Yeah I would move! Any state that has strict gun laws usually has the highest crime rate. And I do not mean to sound hateful but trust and believe before I am a victim I will darn sure shoot a rapist!

True, look at MA, NYC, Chicago. :laugh:

As for the second statement you make... what, not gonna follow the brady campaign's suggestion about just letting it happen? :laugh: :wink:

Um let me think NO! LOL That is the dumbest statement ever! Would you just let someone molest your kid or would you kill the *kitten*? I prefer the double tap just to be sure bahahahah
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    love having Thanksgiving like dinner at my Uncle's or brother's.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Ideally? A year's worth of competition personal training, my car paid off/ new car entirely, classic Louboutin pumps, a trip to Barbados and a 4bd+ house.

Realistically? Some running tights, new running shoes, an HRM, cute jogging pullovers, new lifting gloves, a gym duffel bag and new Trutein flavors.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm also getting a pool, it is almost finished...not sure if it will make a Christmas completion date though b/c it has been raining cats & dogs and the back yard looks like a muddin' location.

Watch out you don't get a gift certificate for the jelly of the month club.

Bahaha. Oh, man. I love that movie!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm also getting a pool, it is almost finished...not sure if it will make a Christmas completion date though b/c it has been raining cats & dogs and the back yard looks like a muddin' location.

Watch out you don't get a gift certificate for the jelly of the month club.

Best Christmas movie ever :bigsmile:

I only get gifts from my in-laws and I asked for new muffin tins and a gift certificate to JC Penny, so I can buy new clothes. I'll also probably get some cash from my hubby's sweet grandparents (usually $50) and I'll be using it to buy some Kindle ebooks.

I don't really want anything else, except for no one to be sick on Christmas, which is what has happened the past two years :grumble:
  • collegegirl713
    collegegirl713 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would like my mom and my grandmothers back. Mainly, for my daugther to know my mother, which is still hard to deal with. We lost all three in a span of 4 months. :sad: We lost my mom very suddenly. Needless to say, it has been a tough year.:sad:

Knowing that is not possilbe, more realistcally: to spend more time with the family (espeically my 15 month old), the Jawbone Up, Clothes that fit, a stress-free Holiday (ha, ha...what's that), and a date night with the hubby!
  • xxviolentkissxx
    Options
    A really hot blonde guy popping out from a cake, like he's from chippendales. Santa I'd be good next year promise.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some new lingerie for work

Ummm, where do you work? :wink:
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    To be able to buy gifts for my kids :)

To be debt free.

To have met my goal.

To somehow miracously turn Iowa into a sauna right now..-15 is just plain dumb.

Movies, books, clothes, whatever else. But mostly, to get gifts for my kids and to see their little faces light up on Christmas morning:)

Oh and my brother to make it home for Christmas!!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    COD: Ghosts...Boom GOT IT!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Yeah I would move! Any state that has strict gun laws usually has the highest crime rate. And I do not mean to sound hateful but trust and believe before I am a victim I will darn sure shoot a rapist!

True, look at MA, NYC, Chicago. :laugh:

As for the second statement you make... what, not gonna follow the brady campaign's suggestion about just letting it happen? :laugh: :wink:

Um let me think NO! LOL That is the dumbest statement ever! Would you just let someone molest your kid or would you kill the *kitten*? I prefer the double tap just to be sure bahahahah

Triple tap, one to the southern head, two to the top.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Well I had decided that I wanted an electric smoker. But then the local gun store had an amazing sale. So Santa came early and delivered me a new AR-15 and Ruger SR22. I am pretty content.

And honestly, all I really care about is seeing my kids have a happy Christmas.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I don't need anything, and can't think of anything I want. People buying gifts for me hate me right now.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I'd love a few new outfits and workout clothes, a new purse and my gym membership paid for the whole year.
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    1. Perfume
    2. Jillian Michaels ripped in 30
    3. New Nike runners
    4. Gym mat
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Money
    A nice man
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Spartan Race season pass, ski lift tickets.