Trying to find a part ttime in home exercise program

Options
I know there are plenty of in home exercise programs. Insanity, Crossfit, blah blah...

Over the next few weeks over Christmas I'm looking for a good exercise program to have in home while I have my kids. I can't take them to the gym because the gym has no child care. I'm kind of leery about going with something like Insanity because this isn't something I plan on doing every day. Basically it would be something I'd do on the weekends while I have the kids to supplement my workouts over the week.

Probably the closest I could think that would be best would be Crossfit, but I'm open to suggestions.

Does anyone have some suggestions? I'd rather be able to find something for free on You Tube or the Internet, but I'll spring some bucks if necessary for good fitness.

Replies

• scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com seems to have an amazing amount of free workout videos on their site.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I was also going to suggest Fitnessblender.com. Also, if you get overwhelmed by everything that have, they have 8 week programs that puts together which videos you use which days. You do have to pay for that, but it's like $10, I think. Even if you don't do the whole program, you'll have some guidance.

I'd also suggest blogilates.com for a few fun routines and the BeFit channel on YouTube.
  • yanglovesmj
    yanglovesmj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    my number one recommendation is fitnessblender.com
    so many workouts to choose from, its very flexible for you to decide what you're gonna work on everyday. i dont hit the gym, so i choose a different workout from fitnessblender everyday to get a great burn.
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    crossfit is an at home program?