celebrity motivation?

Does anyone on here have a celebrity or person that you admire? or who's fashion you love ? or in general, helps push you to look like them? be slim like them ? or helps motivate you to lose weight ???
I love "Alexa Chung" because she's the same height as me,dresses similar to me, and is vegetarian "which i'm not" heeheee but want to be slim like her ! so, i look at her pictures when i feel like eating way too much, or am too lazy to go for a walk. Who do you like ? or admire ?

Replies

• fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    No. Very few celebrities have earned my respect. My last one was Mother Teresa.
  • yanglovesmj
    yanglovesmj Posts: 28 Member
    my dream body is that of candice swanepoel. so perfect. but i think its kinda unattainable, so I'll just have to work with what i have and work my hardest to look my best
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    There are a lot of fitness girls that have my dream body. Monica Brant, Alicia Marie and Linda Bailey. I follow them on IG and FB for motivation. As far as fashion I love Amy from Flipping Vegas, probably cause she always looks so cute even though it's a zillion degrees half the time.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,600 Member
    JENNIFER LAWRENCE. Because she isn't ridiculously skinny like a lot of celebrities are these days. She has muscle and works hard to stay in shape. It's annoying that magazines still photoshop her when she is perfectly healthy.
  • jackjackattck
    jackjackattck Posts: 117 Member
    JENNIFER LAWRENCE. Because she isn't ridiculously skinny like a lot of celebrities are these days. She has muscle and works hard to stay in shape. It's annoying that magazines still photoshop her when she is perfectly healthy.

Agreed! She has basically my dream body. I never want to lose my curves, and she is a good example of a healthy and in shape woman!
  • i dont. but if i had to then holly willoughby
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member

Agreed! She has basically my dream body. I never want to lose my curves, and she is a good example of a healthy and in shape woman!

+2 she's sexy and beautiful and works hard at it without being obsessive. I think she's a rare example of real beauty in Hollywood
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    I don't really idolize/emulate celebrities, but I know what you're saying!

Body-wise Amanda de Cadenet. She's "big" for a celebrity but I like her type of figure, soft and curvy and tall. She has a small not perfectly flat belly and in my opinion looks good in EVERYTHING but still has that edge of being a bit voluptuous that is (again, IMHO) sexy.

Style wise I'm nothing like her at all. I mostly look to bloggers for fashion inspiration, rather than celebs.

Sofia Coppola is one star that I find inspiring though, more in a lifestyle sense than emulating her actual style.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Megan Fox :blushing: She's a perfect hourglass (33-23-33) and I'm pretty close (34-22-33) so she's someone I look to physically for motivation. If she can bust her butt and get a bombshell body, so can I!
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Hmmmm..... Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Lawrence, Michelle Rodriguez........ I like`` curvy`` but firm.
  • While I don't normally look to celebrities for inspiration, I was awed at Boy George's recent weight loss. He looks fantastic and it got me thinking - if he can do it, why can't I? I saw the video for King of Everything, and a week later I joined this site; it obviously wasn't the only reason but it really kicked my *kitten* into gear and it made me recognize that it's never too late to make positive changes in one's life.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    They really don't use my body type for celebrities :( I love lots of their bodies, like Jennifer Lawrence's, but their bodies don't translate to mine very well. Raquel Welch (old pics) is probably the one I like the best that way, but I don't have her waistline at all!!

But she's got the broad shoulder, big ribs, wide everything (except her insane waist) thing going on, and that is nice to see! I adore her legs. We're also the same height, so it's nice to see those shoulders on someone under 6 feet tall :D
  • No. Very few celebrities have earned my respect. My last one was Mother Teresa.

Sorry to break it to you, but she was no role model.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/28746/mother-teresa-not-a-saint-new-study-suggests-she-was-a-fraud
  • JENNIFER LAWRENCE. Because she isn't ridiculously skinny like a lot of celebrities are these days. She has muscle and works hard to stay in shape. It's annoying that magazines still photoshop her when she is perfectly healthy.

tumblr_mxpufwGqO61s6zgn8o1_500.jpg
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    be slim like them ?

Agent Seeley Booth.

We're similar height, similar build, even similar ethnic background. Figure it's just a matter of doing the work. :)
  • One more

tumblr_mxpuf3gxWP1rzlaomo1_250.gif
  • Kristen Stewart & Lilly Collins
  • GardenOfSongs
    GardenOfSongs Posts: 37 Member
    Love a bit of Shakira myself - wish I could dance the way she does! :heart: