You can never get a body like this

Options
patfriendly
patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
I know photographers photoshop a little to remove skin imperfections. But now a days they are completely changing the body shape and height in photoshop to create a very unrealistic image and yet people believe that is the ideal body and strive to achieve it. What do you think? Watch this video. You will know what I am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17j5QzF3kqE

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Oh, seen this before.
    Yup. Sad.
  • Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    Options
    It is sad, I model for fun... not professionally or anything but with professional photographers, graphic designers, and marketing companies. All the photos I'm in are retouched (lighting and blemishes, ect), but I don't work with anyone who changes body shape or anything like that. I'm proud of how I look as I am, and feel that every woman should be able to.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    It is very sad - unfortunately many people (women AND men) spend a large amount of time and resources on perfecting to achieve the near- impossible. Instead, perfection should be an individual perception based on (again) individual resources, time, genetics, and age.
  • m_johannes
    m_johannes Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dude! Crazy.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    /smh

Maybe the most successful thing I can do as a father of daughters is teach them that this 'standard' is a load of crap.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    It seems like a little too much.