Anyone doing T25?(:

Options
Im on day three (alpha) of T25 and was wondering if anyone else is doing it?
Have you seen any results so far?
also i would love to have some motivational friends who are doing T25 right now(:

Replies

• rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm not officially starting until the 30th because I'm going home for a week for the holiday and won't be able to do it. But, I do plan on trying out a few of the videos over the weekend just to get a feel for it.

Feel free to add me! You'll be a bit ahead of me by the time I really start but I'd also love the motivation. :)
  • AlexisJ330
    AlexisJ330 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm starting T25 on Monday 12/16. Looking for some motivating and encouraging friends. Feel free to add me.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm just at the end of week 2. I love it
  • frog131908
    frog131908 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am! I am so bad with it though. I go 3 days and then miss a day. Trying to do better but I like it!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I am! I am so bad with it though. I go 3 days and then miss a day. Trying to do better but I like it!
    I've always been like that but am doing better so far. I schedule in an extra rest day mid- week. I'm taking the tortoise instead if the hare approach this time! Keep at it. I'm at end of second week and beginning to feel a bit stronger.
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now, but I'm mixing it in with Chalean Extreme
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Love it, starting Gamma on Monday. I will say don't focus so much on the numbers, my weight fluctuated during the first round and ended up losing only 1lb, but 10 inches and a pant size. I am much leaner. I did another round of Alpha/Beta lost a little more weight, but not much in inches, but I'm noticing my clothes are fitting looser.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Started T25 this past Monday, the 9th. On day 5 (Double Day Friday). Have noticed clothes fitting better already. Feel free to add me. I am 31 and in NC.
  • staceylaitinen
    Options
    I am on day 3 week 4. I would love to help you out. I have a GREAT support/motivation group on facebook. If you are interested please let me know!!
  • ToryCarr
    ToryCarr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did Alpha all the way through and fell off the program in the first week of Beta. You notice a difference right away! My legs never looked better, even after just 2 weeks of Alpha. Good luck it's so fun and I love that it's only 25 minutes a day!
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    Just bought it and planning to start Monday 12/16. Recording my before stats today.
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Im on day three (alpha) of T25 and was wondering if anyone else is doing it?
    Have you seen any results so far?
    also i would love to have some motivational friends who are doing T25 right now(:

Finished day 3 of alpha just a couple of hours ago! I started it a few months back then shredded my knee... but I'm getting back on track... Did Insanity a while back and saw the most extreme results in my legs...
  • reginachapman35
    reginachapman35 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Did 4 days this week then I got sick as a dog and could not workout on Friday. I'll start week two on Monday.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I did alpha Total Body Circuit for the first time this morning… wow! I actually cried.