Need some new friends :(

Options

Replies

• veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am open to adding anyone, feel free to add me!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought I was the only one facing that problem ... I see soooo many ppl on here saying that they couldn't have "done it" without the love and support of all their friends ... And I would love to say that but I CANT!
    I went on a vacation with my new hubby (sorta a 2nd honeymoon) been married since March 2013 and my goal was to reach 50lbs lost before I went AND I DID IT ...

You would think that my friends were falling out of their chairs horraayying me but uhhh no!
    I did a three day "all natural (raw fruits, veggies, and nuts) cleanse and maybe one said good luck and congrats!

Hey I would love to have you as a friend ... You seem to be in the same boat that I'm in ... I too had 104 lbs to lose and now have 54 more to go !
  • scarterrn
    scarterrn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to add some of you supportive people!
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, unless you are trying to sell me something, then no thanks ;-)

I log on and try and post every day.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I'm at goal :smile: (for the 2nd or 3rd time :embarassed: - I'm sticking around to keep me there this time :flowerforyou: ) and obviously need some feedback from people as well. I'm there to congratulate and post but get very few responses:huh: . (sometimes none... sorry to whine:sad: , but I believe I may know what you might be feeling:frown: )

I'm here if you would like to add me.
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Looking for motivated friends. Truly hate to delete anyone but after a year of no responses I had to let some people go. :-(
  • Hi I just joined Myfitnesspal and Im needing some new friends to help motivate me on this journey...:happy:
  • stephaniecantrell09
    Options
    Feel free to add!!. : )
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    All right everyone..im adding you all! lol I see many of you complaining that your friends dont comment either...LETS DO THIS!! Better see everyone of your happy *kitten* in my news feed lol :) So glad I posted this, just the motivation I needed. Sometimes we have off days, so hopefully with friends we can keep each other going
  • cynthiagriffin794
    Options
    hey sis...i just joined and i will be glad to be your friend and encourage you as you encourage me...i would like to lose about 70 lbs...i started my program on Nov. 6 and so far i have lost 19 lbs....we gone hang in there and become lean, mean, gorgeous lady machines..
  • cynthiagriffin794
    Options
    can somebody tell me how to just add someone, because i will be everybody's friend...the more the merrier...we can all encourage each other...feel free to add me and i will make an honest attempt to communicate on a daily basis...WE CAN DO THIS...
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I added you :)

And I added Cynthia as well. Anyone who is active daily is welcome to add me. I spend most my day during the week on this site participating and trying to show support. I'm quiet on weekends though because I end up busy with my fiancee.
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    click on the persons profile page, there should be an add button
  • KY_Fit
    KY_Fit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone on this thread and y'all all feel free to add me :)

Born n raised Florida girl here, recently relocated to Kentucky! I have made this profile and am adding all of you less than 24 hours after having my gallbladder removed! Having said that I'm not sure how active I'll be these first few days but I would love to support everyone. This was a wake up call for me to start prioritizing my health a lot more.

Goo luck to everyone on their journey!
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    I am here everyday and I have about 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me to anyone that is active.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'll add everyone... or try to remember to hit the request button for everyone lol.
  • SkipPoodle6
    Options
    Yeah I will try to add you all but where is the request buton for everybody???
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Currently seeking applicants with a higher than average level of awesomeness.
  • xoyannie
    Options
    I talk to all of my friends every day! I'll add you :)
  • kitticus15
    kitticus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I could do with some motivational friends the ones I have rarely comment on my posts, I have 50lb to lose and it is so hard as I lose then gain it back within a couple of days so I am fighting the same couple of pounds at the moment