This is fabulous!

Options
I was so shocked to find this site. I found it because through my Android application on my new work phone. I had belonged to WW, but stopped because I found this website. It is easier to use and I can access it on my phone!!

Very glad to be a new member!!!

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME!!!!
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    I found this site only this weekend and picked it because they interface with the iPhone. I've been working on my weight for a few months now and I figure I have lost the easy pounds. Now it's time to get organized to lose the rest. I also like how they let you plug in your exercise. I hope that I can meet some guys with the same workout equipment as me and the same weight loss goals.
  • sagesitter
    Options
    Welcome this is a great site. I too was on WW and came here.
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    This is a great site and has helped me lose 50+ pounds. Good luck in your weight loss effort.
  • Van3ssa_2468
    Van3ssa_2468 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!

I am an ex WW too...this is much easier to use and it's f.r.e.e. :smile:
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you!
    I had previously used another free online food/exercise logging site, but found MFP to be much more intuitive and the food database rocks.
    There is NO excuse not to log something because SO many things are already in the database, and you can ADD what isn't.

Support is the main reason for my success and the members here definitely provide it, and as said before...it's FREE.
    Welcome again, and feel free to friend me if you are looking for another cheerleader in your journey :)