I want a fun, chatty, supportive friend

Options
Looking for someone who is fun, chatty, likes a good laugh, supportive and on here lots.

I purposely only have a max of 15 friends as its impossible to actively support large numbers. If I unfriend you, its nothing personal, It will be because you are not active, fun, chatty or supportive enough as I would have asked for in my post or message. If I do not support you as you like etc then feel free to delete me, I wont cry or track you down lol.

Losing weight can be fun, good luck.

Replies

• bama1momma
    bama1momma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can't stand when people add me and won't talk or comment back on anything! What's the point, right? Good luck! We can do this!
  • lenarashminraj
    lenarashminraj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hai,

I have only 1 friend in my circle and its my sister. Im trying to reduce the weight i gained during my pregnancy. I joined 'my fitness pal 3 1/2 weeks back and i successfully reduced 9.2lbs. i was thinking about having a good supportive friend, with whom i can discuss about my weight loss concerns, recipes etc. you think the same we can be friends.:smile:

Lena
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me!! I am very supportive, love to yap, and log in daily!! (Except through Thanksgiving where I was without service...which caused my 160 plus day streak to start over! :s )
  • Hi,

I'm vinay, joined MYFitnesspal 2 weeks ago....
    I'm actually tying to increase my fitness level, i want to gain weight around 10 kilos, as i feel im underweight.

MFP has really helped me in having a closer watch on food and exercise.

i hope to reach the goal.

vinay