Need Help Staying Accountable

Options
I am hosting a fitness challenge on facebook and would love to meet some new friends.

I have tried fitness groups on here and they haven't went very well, I'm thinking because of no notifications.

If you would love to join, let me know OR if you have had success with groups on here please let me know how you do it!

Replies

• RachelCB1982
    RachelCB1982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in a fitness challenge! Tis the season for holiday parties and whatnot so I am trying to stay focused and continue eating healthy and get plenty of exercise!
  • JessicaWhosit
    Options
    I really need some help staying accountable, but am awful at remembering to log on and message people on here and whatnot. I've not met any friends on here, so it's hard to stay motivated. I was wondering if anyone on here would like to chat, either through messaging on the website or on Skype's text-chat. I really want to lose the weight, but it's hard feeling so alone.

I'd definitely be interested in trying to be in a group of some kind with you also, like a fitness challenge.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Jessicawhosit I am very much like you. I log on every day and check things out quite often throughout the day, but I am just doing this alone and it just isn't working out for me. I'm trying to participate in a mini holiday challenge now, I just need to hear from the OP when she gets her people together.