Celebrating 100 lbs lost in 10 months! SO HAPPY!

Options

Replies

• rebootmylife
    Options
    You go girl!!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, keep up the hard work. :) Plus, I like the addition of the dog food bags to the pic. ;)
  • CTONDO
    CTONDO Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an amazing accomplishment and inspiration to others. Good luck in the rest of your journey ahead.
  • morethenjustmum
    morethenjustmum Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful, inspiring and amazing
    here's to you reaching all your goal congrats
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing. Good job, keep it up!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW! Wonderful milestone!! Congrats on what you have accomplished so far!! WOO-HOO!
  • WChristopherJ
    WChristopherJ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment. And thanks for the reminder that it can be done.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Love the dog food pics.
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    So AWESOME! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • mistress8956
    mistress8956 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Omg congratulations! That is truly an accomplishment to be proud of. Love the pics with the dog food bags. I do stuff like that too. So happy for your success. Keep up the good work, slow and steady. There is no stopping you now!!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fabulous!! I love your pics with the 100 lbs of Chow, WOW!! Have yourself a happy and healthy holiday!!

Cheers:drinker:
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    So cool! So awesomely cool!
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrads on this difficult but exhilarating journey dear!!!!!!
  • nissaea
    Options
    thank you for all of the kind comments!!! I'm glad people realized why I was posing with dog food! lol. i forgot to make a note on that one. and there was a comment I wanted to reply to! i thought the SAME thing when looking at my pictures for throwback Thursday or even my beginning picture in regards to me frowning. I swear to the moon and back that I did not purposely frown.... I was just that miserable!!! A lot of my pictures from the past are unhappy. I'm learning to smile and embrace the new me. I didn't have much to smile about. My health was deteriorating... I had zero self confidence... I was depressed and tired... But I do promise you the before pics of me not happy is just because of that... i genuinely was not happy....

Thankfully today I paint a much different story. Life is too short to be those before pictures! I look forward to seeing you guys again when I'm under 200! Thanks again for the love and support! I've been accepting every single friend request. The more the merrier! <3
  • yumstrum
    yumstrum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good for you! I know you feel so much better.
  • Pandora_King
    Options
    That's great! And you look great and very happy toO! May I ask, losing so much weight so fast, how is your skin elasticity? I want to lose 60 pounds in the next year and I am 28 and worried that I will have flabby skin. I would rather be fat than have hanging skin. How is yours doing? ANy tips for avoiding it?
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    ahhh i recently hit my 100lbs goal too but you show it far more than i do i think!! that and you have more full body pictures than i have got xD haha. WAY TO GO!!
  • rdanielsaka5
    Options
    Great job!!! :-)
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo excited for you! You did this pretty quick, 10 mths, wow!! I'm right behind you.....

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!