A fall off the wagon...

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    You all are my heroes. Your losses inspire me and I need that inspiration more than ever right now. After three weeks of making really good choices I had a bad weekend - too many social events, too much bad food and not enough exercise. My normal reaction to this would be to beat myself up and continue a downward spiral. Can you help me learn from your successes? How do you rebound from making bad choices and get back up on the healthy wagon?
    Thanks for your suggestions. :flowerforyou:
    Well I have to say I'm pretty impressed with your choices right about now! You've jumped on the boards and are looking for reinforcments, that's pretty aweome! Probably not something all of us could of done at the begining of our journey. Looks like you're definitely on the right path to a healthier place!:drinker: Congrats to YOU:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Successful weight loss is the difference between getting back on the horse or admitting defeat and continuing down the beaten path. (almost) Everyone who loses weight falls off the wagon from time to time and the difference between you and those other people who give up are that you are determined and committed to not let it interfere with your end goal. Your goal has not changed, you just took a little detour along the way. But now you're going to get right back on the horse to continue your journey to a healthier you. I have to remind myself of this once in a while too. :flowerforyou:
    Very well said Diane! You're such a Cutie:smooched:
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    It's okay to fall off the wagon as long as you get back on it again. By the sounds of things, you do want to. So you had a bad weekend, just continue where you left off on the good note. Watch your calories, exercise, it's all good!

You are mostly likely to fall off the wagon again. We can't be perfect all the time, but you just need to focus and keep having the motivation to keep going. Think back to why you started this weight loss.. do you still want to lose weight? Are you happy with your weight right now? Just keep swimming!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!