How to eat three meals a day?

Options
Breakfast to focus on nutrition, you can eat bread and milk, or eggs, you can eat the fruit. Chinese food supplement should focus on carbohydrates, and eat pasta or rice, eat dinner, light-based, and do not eat too late, otherwise it can not digest.

Replies

• gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options
    Are you okay?
  • mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Breakfast to focus on nutrition, you can eat bread and milk, or eggs, you can eat the fruit. Chinese food supplement should focus on carbohydrates, and eat pasta or rice, eat dinner, light-based, and do not eat too late, otherwise it can not digest.

Where are you from? China? Your English grammar is a little off. It makes it difficult to understand. This is not a major problem.

Thank you for trying to explain how to maintain weight. That is nice of you.
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sometimes with a knife and fork, or a spoon... but if I'm really lucky I'll have a sandwich and get to use my hands!!!!
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I've always wondered how. Thanks.
  • TEMMEAlexa
    TEMMEAlexa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can start your day with a lite breakfast of bread, a couple of eggs or fruits and milk. The lunch should contain nutritious vegan dietary supplements. You may also have a bowl of rice if it pleases you. The supper should be your final meal. Dinner refers to the most significant meal of the day. Maybe noon or the evening meal. That depends on you.