Options
Hi all. Just poking my head in to say hi. Need people who will be supportive and keep me on track. I will do the same. Don't really have that kind of friends around in person here (all alone right now) so reaching out for cyberbuddies. Have lost almost 60 lbs and really want to see how far I can go. Thanks in advance

Replies

• Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    We can all use all the support we can get. Feel free to add me and I will be happy to assist..Good Luck on the journey :)
  • MissJazzie14
    MissJazzie14 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a newbie too and I also need some motivators and support while I go on this journey =)
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm on the site daily and support those who do the same for me. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • AproMunro
    Options
    Hi! I am new here too and I would also like buddies. BTW 60 pounds! GREAT JOB so far! I have lost about 20 so far! Add me if You like.
  • Tamigg
    Options
    Is anyone seeing my posts? Having trouble!
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am in the same boat I am the fat girl in my little click. LOL so none really there to help motivate or diet with me. I even ask them to go for a walk or jog and nahh!! We can motivate together!! Like i said feel free to add me!!! :)