Question for hunters....

Options
2»

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    IN.. to find a guy that hunts :smooched:

What's funny was that my wife wasn't all that into it. Until I brought home some fresh ducks. :D

Well I have a degree in Wildlife Biology and I'm from Arkansas so it's pretty much standard issue for me to like country boys :laugh:

Heh, sounds like it. My wife is in cell bio from San Francisco. You figure out the rest. ;) hahaha.
  • alywei37
    Options
    Side note, since when are hunters who kill their own meat considered tree huggers??? I get redneck often , but hippie is a new one.

One of the reasons I hunt is due to my love of nature and my tree hugginess. My dad before me was a hunter, and his tree hugginess was what made him a smoke jumper.

Hunters are THE environmentalists in our nation, with just about every purchase we make we put money to keeping wild lands safe, secure and open for all, even those that hate what we do.

I agree i love animals and nature and being able to enjoy both, but i am a predator lol.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    We're all predators, some of us embrace it like we should, and others utilize proxies. However, we're all killers.

Life, man.
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    It has to be fitted to him. Improper size or draw strength is a bad thing.