So close...yet so far....

Options
I am feeling seriously motivated today for some reason. I wish i felt like this everyday! I am 8 lbs away from my goal weight and i toggled between 139-141 for 6 weeks...I finally broke my plateau week before last and got down to138, it's amazing how a mere 16oz can stir up the motivation to keep going! Last week was TOM so i'm not even counting Friday's weigh in bc I was back at 139 (i'm chalking it up to water weight)......
My husband will be gone for the next 4 weeks and i don't cook as big of meals when he's gone bc it's just my son and I (my son would just as soon eat chef boyarde every night....) I plan to use this time to just be hardcore. Work out harder, eat better and just all in all BE better. I want to be AT LEAST 3 lbs down by the time he gets home. He'll be home for 2 weeks then he'll be gone again for another month and i'll again, "Go hardcore" and shed the last 5 lbs...that is the newest goal. My original goal was my sons birthday in 2 1/2 weeks but i weigh less now than i have since he was born (not QUITE pre-preggo but close) so i'm not going to let the extension of time in my goal discourage me! Just felt like sharing.... :-) Happy Monday!

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    Great plan, you can do it. I agree it is amazing how 16 oz can really motivate us, thanks for sharing