200 pound weight loss !?!

Options
If you need to lose some serious weight, or if you have already lost it, then feel free to send me a friend invite.
I'm looking for friends who have similar stories and experiences with weight loss.

July 2012 I weighed 344lbs
Today I weigh 249lbs
My goal weight is 150lbs

Replies

• jensiegel39
    jensiegel39 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That's so incredible! Good for you! You'll get to your goal in no time now that you've learned how it's done! I admire your dedication!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 340lbs
    Current weight: 240lbs
    Goal weight: 140lbs

xD half way there. The goal weight really depends on what i look like getting down in a healthy range. For my height (5"8'), my healthy range is about 129lbs and 160lbs so i figured something in between would be a good idea. Feel free to add me! Looking to lose some seriously more weight and bulk up if i can actually haha
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Tannamm and Nikoruo -- that is awesome on your weight loss so far. Keep up the great work you both are doing. Your dedication shows.
    Frriends and support do help.
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    wow you have done FANTASTIC! i saw your before and current in your profile. i'd love to be your friend. :) i started at 327lbs and im at 173lbs today.. i still want another 25 off.. maybe 50. plan to be here til forever to still use this as a maintenance and because i love supporting my friends.

ALL FRIEND REQUESTS ARE WELCOME.. BUT I ASK THAT YOU TRY TO STAY ACTIVE IN THE APP.
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I am 5'7" and started at 348 in February 2013, I am now 282, and my goal is to be 235 (what I was when I started dating my hubby 20+ yrs ago), and of course anything more than that would be a bonus!! I am up to being friends with positive people :)

I've lost 66 pounds since February - would like to hit 70 by January 14th (my 50th birthday) and maybe 80 by February - to finally post some before/after pics. People expect me to be skinny after losing 66lbs - but you start as high as I did - ummmmm - it's like taking a cup of water out of the swimming - haha.
  • tannammm
    tannammm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Geschenkpapier
    Options
    Wow! Great job everyone!!!

I started in 2009 at 302lbs. Within 8 month I lost 45lbs and then I stopped loosing...

By the end of August 2013 I was back at 268lbs and I started loosing again.
    Today, I'm at 238 and way more to go.

My first goal is to be less than 220, on the long term I'd love to reach 165.

Friend requests are very welcome :)