Help. Im working out twice a week and gaining WEIGHT

Options
2»

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Really? working out only 2x weekly. You need to increase your calorie burn. yes, some of the weight could be muscle. But, working out only twice weekly and drinking wine does not make for wt loss.:love:

If the wine doesn't cause someone to go over their calorie goal and they keep their calories below what their body burns in a day, I'm not sure how they wouldn't lose weight, exercise, wine, or not. Care to elaborate?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    No diary no help, sorry.

Didn't you know? What one eats doesn't.matter.at.all. (sarcasm) Don't worry, a bunch of people will jump in to school any of us who have the nerve to suggest the food matters. :noway:

IN.

IIFYM

Uh, I follow IIFYM as well. I'm more concerned with her net cals. My profile pic is me winning a cupcake eating contest, after all.
  • lenalena83
    Options
    Thanks for the many many different responses haha. I honestly think and REALLY hope, its a little bit of water retention and maybe I have in fact gone a bit over my daily calories. I DO eat more on days I work out, because I get hungry! Im just gonna try not to drink much..I tend to love my night caps! ugh!!