Not done, but hit the 50lb milestone!

Options
cristical
cristical Posts: 126 Member
Here is my 50 lb weight loss time lapse. I didn't see a change in my looks and it has had me really down yesterday and today. This helped me see there is some change! 32 more to go!

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1470226_10201654739462836_2078657631_n.jpg

Replies

• Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic and you definitely look happy! Well done!
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Here is my 50 lb weight loss time lapse. I didn't see a change in my looks and it has had me really down yesterday and today. This helped me see there is some change! 32 more to go!

1470226_10201654739462836_2078657631_n.jpg

You look wonderful
  • Jkm1001
    Jkm1001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    There's a big difference. You should take topless pictures and save them somewhere private. Then when you lose another 20lbs and look back, believe me you will be able to tell! I find it's hard to tell with clothes on sometimes (as some outfits make you look slimmer than others).

Anyway keep it up and congrats
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good job!! It is not easy, but there are so many milestones along the way to enjoy!! You are looking great!
  • cristical
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I look forward to the day I see the change in the mirror! Good luck on all your weightloss!
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference .Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the good work.
  • MrsJuli4B
    MrsJuli4B Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on what you have achieved so far.

I look in the mirror and don't see a difference because my brain is slow at catching up with the scale.

Then I look at my clothes and realise that almost everything is new and I am wearing clothes that I wouldn't have considered possible a year ago.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    thumbs up! congrats and keep up the great work! BTW I don't see the weight loss in the mirror either, only on my face. I am grateful my coach had me take a monthly pic and measurements, that is when I see the difference.

:flowerforyou:
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great and there is a difference between the before and afters. I think that we don't see the difference in ourselves but other do. Also, I'm sure that you can tell the difference in your cloths. Keep up the good work.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great, nice work!
  • cristical
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!