Commercial Workout

Options
JONZ64
JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
I'm not one of those people who claims to never watch TV. I like NCIS, Person of Interest, Elementary. So instead wasting my time, during the Commercials lately I have been doing planks and pushups. My Dog looks at me funny but it feels great:smile:

Replies

• gngracie
    gngracie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to make use of that commercial time! Every little bit adds up and helps. :smile:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    a real badass would work out during the show and rest during the commercial breaks. just sayin
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    a real badass would work out during the show and rest during the commercial breaks. just sayin

Lol...:laugh:
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options

And miss seeing Lucy Liu, Hell NO I will skip being a Badass!:laugh:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Get it in any way you can!
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea; sure beats channel surfing and missing half the show. I'll try it too.
    No aspirations of being a badass here, just having a nice *kitten*. I guess it will be squats for me.
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    In the US commercials are typically 30 seconds, it's an easy way to keep track of time when doing planks. Unless it's a pharmaceutical ad, then your hanging on for 2 minutes. :laugh: