Starting Eat Stop Eat and questions...

Options
I am 5'6'', 147-150 lbs and 31 year old female....

I have read and am starting to follow Eat stop eat, and going from 9pm Mondays to 9pm Tuesdays and see how it works.

I also do P90x2 workout program at the moment, 5 days a week, and will follow with another weight and cardio based program. In Spring I will also add an occasional run each week...

I would like to get Body fat down 2-3% to sit around 18-19%, as opposed to the 22-24% i sit at currently....I have been at this weight and maybe have lost a single percent body fat in the last year... I am wondering what my TDEE should be following ESE and using P90X2 and similar programs? The nutrition guide for it says 1800 calories a day, but based on TDEE from a nutritionist, thats about 400 less then tdee... Will I still keep that deficit or cut it in half with doing ESE once a week?

Any and all feedback is appreciated...

Replies

• JaymeBalesFitness
    JaymeBalesFitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A 400 calorie deficit sounds like a safe and effective deficit for someone with your goals!
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I have been to a dietician too to help and dial in my bodies needs and such as well... I am starting to get frustrated as I have been mostly on track for more then a year besides a few days here and there, and stayin on track with workouts, and not seeing much changes, but will stick to this as I feel better doing all this as well, but would love some more ripped results... Hopefully by this summer tho!