New. Would love friends <3

Options
Hello, I am new here to MFP and would love to have some encouraging friends. :) A little about me : Im 26, married with 2 boys, from AZ, newly diagnosed with diabetes and I have a lot of weight to lose.

Replies

• bleumuffin
    Options
    Wooo Arizona! :) I'm from Tucson. Welcome
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I bet AZ is nice right now!! Set to get 5-8in of snow tonight! :) Feel free to add me
  • Loraluvs
    Loraluvs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    HI AZ, I live in Northern Nevada and it is cold! I have a ton of weight to lose as well and could always use a new friend. Feel free to addd me :)
  • johnnyr24
    johnnyr24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new here to MFP and would love to have some encouraging friends. :) A little about me : Im 26, married with 2 boys, from AZ, newly diagnosed with diabetes and I have a lot of weight to lose.

Interesting. I do not currently have diabetes but it does run in my family and both me and my sister are considered prediabetic which means if we do not watch our health we can get it too. We have to get tested for diabetes ever 6 months or so to make sure we do not have it. I myself am 24 and my sister is only 15.

The difference being my sister pretty much eats every healthy thing she can find and she looks amazingly skinny while as I am the one falling off the wagon with a 75 lb weight gain but am working to lose that weight. I am new here as well just signed up today and if you need someone to talk to I am all ears and you can add me or message me. I currently reside in New York City. Welcome aboard :)