I'm new here!

Options
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, as the title says. I have not been happy with my weight for years now. In the past 5 years, I gained 70 lbs!! I think it was because I went through a nervous breakdown and was put on anti-anxiety and anti-deppresive medications. That's when I started gaining weight. At the time, I weighed about 140lbs and had been that weight for many years. Now I am at 210 lbs and hate everything about being this weight. Over the years, and the roller coaster of emotions I've had (in dealing with panic disorder and agoraphobia), I've been put on and switched several different medications. I am now on disability because I'm unable to drive and therefore, work. I am home alone all day long. Exercise is the last thing I want to do. I have absolutely no motivation to exercise. I try to eat right, but it's hard sometimes. But even that doesn't seem to help. I did lose 15lbs in the beginning of the year, but recently gained 10lbs back. So I've been really wanting to get focused and start eating even healthier and exercise on a regular basis. I found this site and decided to join so I could have some support. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Best, Sarah

Replies

• AproMunro
    Options
    I just signed up too! I'll say I wish I was where you are, though that does not mean that I don't understand how important it is for you to get fit. You can DEFINITELY do it! Once you really get into the swing of things, I think you'll be shocked at how quickly you shape up! Where you are is not far from fit even if it feels like it is! I'll be your buddy if you want to add me! I want buddies!