Congratulations on your success!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone and your wonderful compliments they put a huge smile on my face. I am glad that a lot of you were inspired because that's what I intended to do, I wanted to give that gift that others gave to me. The results that I saw with my own eyes that can happen. I wish you all good health and happiness in your journey of living life one bite at a time, one sweat at a time and to be happy every step of the way while moving forward. All my very best. =)
  • amoremonet
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amazing!

You look brilliant & so happy!

Congratulations on your loss & good luck getting to goal :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Aponi35
    Aponi35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pure Awesomeness!! :)
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Wow! All I can say is "wow!"! I literally said that as I scrolled to your first "after" pic. That's amazing stuff - congrats!!! You look beautiful.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    Very inspirational. I'm 5'6" and started at 180 lbs, looking forward to lose 40-50myself lbs. I'm half way there and sometimes I feel like I'm not pushing to hard. Reading/seeing inspiring people like you make me realize that I'm doing just fine. I just
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Fantastic pics, you look very happy. Great attitude to have.
  • prettykitty01
    prettykitty01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! You are so beautiful!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    wow !! you are doing amazing !! keep up the awesome work :) congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!