To cut or not to cut?? your opinions please friends...

Options

Replies

• DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Clip the ends. Other than that, beautiful hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I would trim it but don't cut it short. It's too pretty
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    NO, NO, NO!!! don't cut it!
  • flinchyny
    flinchyny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Cut.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Cut - donate and have fun with your hair in different lengths - You will be amazed at all the different styles and how your face will change with each cut.

Your hair will always grow back :)

I actually went to Beauty School just so I can cut and play with my own hair styles LOL
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Trim it a bit and add some layers to give it some shape. You have gorgeous hair!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Cut it. I dated a girl with hair just like that. She complained because she could style it all of exactly one way. I complained because it would just get in the way when we would do.....stuff.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments, I like the idea of long layers that way I don't completely lose the length... its just really thick and down to my butt so I fancy a change but I agree Sin, if i cut it short I will cry with you... as it would be a bit too drastic...
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I agree with the layers. I have very thick hair and I get it layered and it makes my hair feel so much lighter without getting rid of the length.
  • A_nonymous2
    A_nonymous2 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I say cut it. I agree with donate the minimum and you'll still have "long" hair but it will look more stylish.

I recently cut 8 inches from mine and feel that it actually makes me look thinner and younger. The bulk of my thick-long hair added bulk to my upper body. Just sayin',
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Cut the minimum amount to donate to Locks of Love.

You'll still have plenty of beautiful hair and help someone at the same time.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    So much beautiful hair!!!

Are you donating to locks of love?

This, if it's Locks of Love then awesome, if not, NO! I hate that my wife keeps cutting her hair. I know its a nightmare to maintain but it is so beautiful when its long!
  • Blokeypoo
    Blokeypoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'd get rid of about half the length but I don't like long hair on anyone - mid length is plenty and has more shape and can still be tied up or styled whereas most people with long hair just wear it scraped back or just hanging there. No offence - as I said, I'm not an unbiased bod on this one!
  • authormarieskye
    authormarieskye Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It's beautiful, I say if you do cut it, donate it.
  • jlschuh44
    Options
    I would take off about 4 inches to help reshape things.....beautiful hair!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I would just give it a trim...but I would leave it long...it is BEAUTIFUL! :)

+1
  • judilockwood
    judilockwood Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOO. Dont cut it short - your hair is lovely. I had butt length hair,on advise from a hairdresser, had it layered, then layered shorter until it was all gone - I so regretted it. My hair grows really fast but I've never managed butt length again - think very hard before you let anyone cut more than a trim xxxx
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You could cut 10 in. (min for donation) and STILL have long hair, so I would say yes to cutting and it will still be long and you can still pull it back and style it anyway you want! And make a donation. Just have the stylist put it in a ponytail to cut at the 10 in. mark.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I agree with those saying Layers....I would totally keep the length. And BILL....My husband would be very very very very sad if I had hair that long and cut it off.